Hi, I’m Hanha!
I am an author, speaker, and encourager absolutely crazy about Jesus and dedicated to teaching you how to conquer fear and self-doubt so that you can confidently believe who God has called you to be.
My first year of college was probably one of the hardest years of my life. I had never felt so alone, and I questioned absolutely everything about my faith. I remember being on the phone with my mom confused about who I was as a person.
My mom encouraged me to read the Bible with her from the start of Genesis to the end of Revelation. We emailed scripture back and forth and wherever one stopped, the other would pick up until we had finished the entire Bible. It was through this experience and many others, that I began to understand who I was and how my identity was being molded into the identity of Christ.
Growing up in the church, I always knew the bible stories, but I remember rereading about Moses and the children of Israel. It was the perfect illustration and parallel to my life. Before truly walking with God, I was broken, insecure, lost, empty, confused, and prideful. I was just like the children of Israel who were trapped in bondage under Pharaoh’s rule. But instead of a king, I was trapped by worldly chains like the opinions of others, idols of success, and the desire to be perfect.
But God showed up and poured out His grace, love, and mercy all over me.
I was overwhelmed by His faithfulness and how He chose to love me in spite of my brokenness. He pursued me when I didn’t want to be pursued and accepted me when I couldn’t even accept myself. So in October of 2012, I made the decision to dedicate my life to Christ, fully surrender myself to Him, and I haven’t looked back since.
So I don’t know how you found this site, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that God brought you here for a reason. Maybe you…
- struggle with spending consistent time with God and want more fulfillment in your relationship with Him
- find yourself fearful of being everything God has called you to be
- lack self-confidence and haven’t figured out how to live freely in God’s promises
- struggle with seeing yourself the way God sees you and want to overcome what people think about you
- battle with trusting God or have no idea how to actually believe what He says
- find yourself lonely and desire to find a community of like-minded women who can help you grow and hold you accountable
If that’s you, that’s okay! After you’ve hung here a while, it is my deepest prayer that you will come to know just how much you matter to God. I hope you will believe that God finds you significant, you belong to Him, and He loves you more than you could ever comprehend.
And if that’s not enough, I pray you will begin to be bold in who God says you are and experience a joy and freedom that cannot be explained. That’s why my personal mission is to teach and empower the Christian woman to conquer fear and self-doubt so that she can confidently believe who God has called her to be.
- If you have any prayer requests, I would love to pray for you. Just click here.
- Read some of my popular posts such as 10 Ways to Remove Distractions and Choose God First or Number 1 Weapon to Fight the Enemy.
- Check out these free resources including devotionals and a resource library filled with worksheets, scriptures cards, and more.
Before you go, I just want to say thank you for being here. I’m excited to witness all that God does through you as we start this journey together. If you’re feeling up to it, come hang out with me on Instagram! I’d love for us to connect and chat. 🙂